Fees Charged to Landlords
Not all fees are charged in every instance as these are determined by the level of service offered and may vary.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing the following fees may be charged:
Letting/Tenant Finder fees include
- Take over fee for current tenanted property £100+VAT
- Letting fee £350.00 + VAT (Fully Managed)
- Letting Fee £450.00 + VAT (Let Only)
- Erection of advertising board or signage £25.00 + VAT
- Inventory Fee £100.00 + VAT
- Internet, portal and press advertising fees are agreed with the client.
Rent Collection and Property Management fees (charged in addition to the Letting fee above)
- Commission is charged as a percentage of the rent collected up to a maximum of 15% plus VAT subject to a minimum monthly fee of £30.00 + VAT per property.
- For overseeing works of repair, renewal, redecoration or insurance claims which exceed the equivalent value of one month’s rent, a fee equivalent to 15% Plus VAT of the invoiced work or 15% + VAT of the insurance claim will be charged.
Tenancy deposit dispute fees
- Preparation of a schedule of dilapidations £100.00 + VAT
- Obtaining quotes and preparation of evidence for submission to an adjudicator £100.00 + VAT
Additional services may include: –
- Preparation and service of Notice to Quit £100.00 + VAT
- Rent Review fee £75.00 + VAT
- Tenancy Renewal fee £75.00 + VAT
- Court attendance fee £40.00 + VAT per hour
- Preparation of court documents £40.00 + VAT per hour
- Preparation of paperwork for Deposit Claim £40.00 + VAT per hour
- Completing a statutory declaration and have this signed by a solicitor for a deposit claim £150.00 + VAT
- Conducting a property inspection in accordance with Hull City Council Environmental Health Practice £50.00 + VAT
- Additional Property visits £30.00 + VAT
- Deposit Registration fee £30.00 + VAT
- Checkout Fee £30.00 + VAT
- Submission of Non-Resident Landlord’s Receipts to HMRC, per quarter £30.00 + VAT
- Supplying duplicated or copy rent statements £15.00 + VAT per statement.
- Obtaining an Energy Performance Certificate £95.00 + VAT for standard property.
- Obtaining a Gas Safety Certificate £65.00 + VAT.
- Conducting works as per quotations provided.
Independent redress provided by
The Property Redress Scheme PRS